Friday 30 September 2011

"Gonna wash my bones in the Alantic shore"

Its seems like its been ages, since I walked through one of the most interesting houses I had the pleasure to step foot in, and now in this moment reflecting back, I am sadden that I will not be able to step foot in it again. I guess that's what memories are for, they instantly take you back to a place, a time or a person.

This house really inspired me to become a home owner, something I have always felt the urge to do, but never have I had such of feeling of home, in a completely new environment. The house is a painting, love is all over the walls, a calm warmth washes over you as you creek up the old stairs case. Everything is hung with love and care, home cook meals spill out of the oven everyday, and if you are chilli, there is always a warm hand made sweater to steal the cold away.
Its bright colours are carefully crafted, it was as if I helped choose the colours and help hang each picture, I had a instant sense of comfort, a home away from home, the house accepted me as its own and I accepted it as my own, I never longed for my own bed, the familiarity of my own apartment, it is the perfect get away with an amazing home owner that always treated me as one of her own, and that is something I that will forever be imprinted in my memory.

Radiohead Nice Dream

Stand out lyric "They dug me my very own garden Gave me sunshine, made me happy Nice dream"

No comments:

Post a Comment