Thursday 29 September 2011

"Sometimes I feel getting old is so last year."



I have been greatly inspired by music, art and culture for as long as I can remember. I have been feeling the need to express myself lately, the urge seeps out of me, on random pieces of paper I find on my floor of my apartment, on tiny wrappers crumpled in my pockets, even in my phone when my mind travels to a different place. Words just spew out of me, I have no control over them, it is as if, I have already written and constructed the sentences before, they just fall out of my pen, and dance across the paper formulating a previous thought I had stored away in my memory. I plan on sharing these images, tones, thoughts and expressions to the abyss that is the internet. In hopes that I inspire someone else to create, think and listen

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent. Creativity is within all of us. Society stifles it with it's demands for predictability and right answers. Ironically, creativity is what drives our culture forward and gives people passion.
    Whenever I meet someone new I ask them what creative projects they are working on. Let it flow, cause it needs to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, as a society we have to get over our fear of being wrong, that taking chances and making mistakes is important.

    I can't a simple expression
    complex in its entirety
    forced to explain mans defaults
    forcing us to live in a world where we can't create.

    miss you

    ReplyDelete